Regulatory Compliance Consulting
Total Safety provides consulting services to help businesses understand and comply with local, regional, and global requirements that may impact your operation. Our consulting services provide access to our experts who can provide guidance on regulatory and compliance requirements.
Total Safety’s integrated safety services and solutions are designed to keep workers, the environment, the community and assets safe and in compliance. We strategically designed our line of safety compliance services, to allow us the flexibility to adapt to changing regulations and local requirements.
Because each customer and location is different, our experts have created a health, safety, environmental and security lifecycle to:
- Assess the overall needs of the specific job site or facility to create a compliant, safe, and healthy work environment
- Examine current processes and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Implement improved safety and compliance processes, navigate complex and demanding regulatory requirements, as well meet the requirements of the client
- Improve workplace efficiencies, lower total costs and help reduce workplace incidents
Our Experienced Professional Consultants
Are Ready to Work for You
Talk to us about custom solutions for:
- Respiratory protection
- Gas detection and monitoring, including H2S
- Fire protection, including engineering, design, installation, inspection, testing and maintenance
- Kommunikation, including design, installation, maintenance and repair
- Environment, health and safety, including industrial hygiene, process safety management, professional safety and environmental safety
- Specialized safety personnel, including safety technicians and attendants
- Medical management, including on-site emergency medical technicians (EMTs), and Health Compliance Officers (HCO)
- Safety training, in-house, on-site or online.
- Rescue and emergency response planning
- Materials management