Verhuur en verkoop van gasdetectie
Total Safety's professional Permit Writers are carefully selected based on their credentials and prior experience writing permits. They are involved in daily progress meetings to be sure your projects are on schedule and in compliance with regulations. They communicate daily with plant leadership and operations.
Total Safety provides the top-quality gas detection equipment and instrumentation and the technical support that you need to keep your people safe and your operations efficient. Total Safety has one of the largest fleets of connected and non-connected personal and area gas detection monitors that are maintained, calibrated, and ready to deliver. Our gas detection solution include:
Exceptional Equipment Rental, Sales, Services & Compliance
At Total Safety, we service all brands of gas detection equipment that we rent and sell. Our technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to facilitate the repair, maintenance, and calibration, plus we offer user training, on your job-site or on ours.
- Asset management of customer-owned equipment. Total Safety
designs and executes Maintenance Repair & Operations (MRO) program that ensures your equipment is compliant and well-maintained.
- Gas detection equipment sales and rentals. From single-gas monitor equipment to photoionization detectors (PIDs), Total Safety offers new equipment sales from the leading industry gas detection manufacturers.
- Long- and short-term equipment rental. Daily, weekly, monthly
or custom-term, you have access to an incredible inventory of
up-to-date, up-to-service equipment, from confined space packages to mobile decontamination facilities.
- Calibration gas services. We ensure your gas detectors are calibrated on schedule, on your site, or ours.
Fixed Gas Detection Systems
Total Safety specializes in the design, procurement, project management, installation, testing and commissioning of fixed gas detection systems, including:
- Controller- or PLC-based
- Hard-wired or wireless
- Integrated fire and gas
- Audible and visual enunciation
- Point or open path
- Combustible, toxic, VOC and O2 gas sensors
See what a difference Total Safety can make to your safety operations. Talk to a gas detection expert today!