Brand- en veiligheidswachten
Our people make the difference. Our Safety Attendants provide general field safety services that help supplement turnaround projects along with the daily site safety needs of our clients. If you need to hire additional safety personnel for your project, rely on us! Total Safety ensures that only the highest caliber of specialized safety personnel (SSP) is assigned to each of your projects.
We recognize that project-specific training requirements and credentials can vary from location to location. With this in mind, we provide only the best-qualified candidates for your project. We hire local when possible, and will only contract with employees that are qualified with specific credentials and training. And our operations management teams utilize exclusive field procedures and training programs to make sure that each project runs safely and efficiently. Whether you need Safety Technician Services or Safety Attendants (holewatch/ firewatch/bottlewatch) you can trust our personnel to increase safety and efficiency.
Training and Field Execution
- Dedicated Manager of Field Safety Services who monitor all current and upcoming projects and actively communicates with employees and customers to ensure that projects are executed safely and proficiently.
- Client and project-specific training requirements and credentials vary greatly from location to location.
- Our Management ensures that the Safety Technicians are selected to meet the specific requirements and demands of the client and project.
- Safety Attendants and Technicians are supervised full-time by Veiligheidstoezichters who are tenured employees and have completed supervisor training, confined space rescue training, Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS), permit writer training, OSHA 7300, OSHA 7115, OSHA 30, customer service training, conflict and confrontation resolution training and more…
- Our SSP billing rates are competitive with the market rate.
- SSP reduces the number of multiple contractor employees by having a centralized pool of trained safety attendant personnel that can be dispatched and assigned to all areas of the project, thus reducing the total man-hour costs.
- Our technology-based timekeeping allows all personnel to clock in/out on a time clock that is recorded and downloaded into a mobile app, allowing us to generate time tickets and headcount reports, as well as cost reporting by job.
- We hire local* to saves you money on travel and per diem costs.
*With the exception of rural plants, refineries and overseas projects or speciality skills not available locally.