Total Safety’s SafeTek SmartMonitor™ offers real-time integrated technology solutions that maximize worker safety both inside and outside of confined spaces. Our Centralized Confined Space Monitoring (CCSM) solution helps to track atmosphere changes, employee activities, confined space entry access and more all from a central control room.
Centralized Confined Space Monitoring (CCSM) is our integrated safety system designed to improve worker safety in confined spaces through real-time monitoring, supervision, and data collection.
Using SafeTek technologies, the control center continually identifies workers within the space, maintains a visual and a clear line of communication, monitors the atmosphere for toxic or dangerous gases, and delivers appropriate alarms if an incident occurs. Most importantly, data is collected continuously and can be reported on at any time.
Centralized Command Center
- Utilizes visualization software to centralize, analyze and report all incoming data through one video recording
- Provides continuous oversight of the confined space(s) by trained technicians.
- Completes checklists to verify work permits, required personal protective equipment (PPE) and potential atmospheric hazards
- Projects clear and visible alarm conditions and status
- Receives visual and audible via “pop-ups” in case of incoming calls
SafeTek SmartMonitor – Portable
All the power of CCSM in portable devices to allow for less equipment and a quicker startup time. It’s the perfect solution for open, clean and inspect maintenance programs with short time durations and quick turnarounds.