Fire Protection Engineering, Design, and Installation
As a global leader in industrial fire and safety, our fire protection technicians include degreed and NICET certified designers who are recognized as experts in the field of industrial fire prevention and safety engineering. We have performed industrial fire detection and suppression projects throughout the United States, Europe, Central and South America, and the Middle and Far East for over 25 years.
From start-to-finish, our fire engineering, design and installation (EDI) services can be tailored to fit your every need. We have extensive experience with:
Fire protection system evaluations
- Fire hazard analysis, including:
- Flammable liquid storage and production
- Process and storage areas
- Fire mitigation studies, including:
- Toxic and combustible gas release modeling
- Design of mitigation systems
- Fire code consulting
- Fire compliance management and interpretations
Our in-house fire protection registered and certified designers maintain training and certifications from the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET).
- NICET Automatic Fire Suppression (water, foam, dry chemical) System Layout, Levels I-IV
- NICET Fire Alarm Systems, Levels I-IV
- NICET Special Fire Hazard Suppression Systems, Levels I-II