When you need skill and experience, rely on Total Safety’s Safety Technicians to provide top-notch expertise for your long-term or short-term project. Our Safety Technicians are highly skilled and trained in safety compliance audits, permit writing and oversight of day-to-day activities.
We hire locally! We source talent locally when possible, and will only contract with employees that are qualified with specific credentials and training. Plus, our operations management teams utilize exclusive field procedures and training programs to make sure that each project runs safely and efficiently.
Our Safety Technicians are highly educated and trained, and then have at least 5 years of experience working in industrial environments. They know what it takes to be successful and they bring their knowledge and expertise to your job site.
- Perform safety audits and permit writing in the field
- Perform audits of Critical Behaviors (Behavior-based Observations), Operating Disciplines (OD Audits), Safe Work Permits, Lock Out Tag Out, and Safety Task Analysis Cards
- Provides support to shift / field supervisors on all safety-related issues.
- Perform audits of work activities to ensure they are performed safely
- Submit daily reports on safety activities and personnel as required
- Our Safety Technicians are supervised full-time by Safety Supervisors who are tenured employees and have completed supervisor training, confined space rescue training, Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS), permit writer training, OSHA 7300, OSHA 7115, OSHA 30, customer service training, conflict and confrontation resolution training and more.
*With the exception of rural plants, refineries and overseas projects or speciality skills not available locally.